Regional Radiology Systems - Service Delivery Manager
TAS is a professional services organisation, harnessing smart thinking on health. TAS works with the leaders and practitioners who plan, commission and provide health and social care. We provide a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
TAS has an exciting new opportunity in our Regional Digital Health Services Team for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager.
This recently established role is focused on supporting regional Radiology services across the six District Health Boards in the Central Region.
This role will facilitate the DHBs to engage with, support and gain value from their Regional Radiology Systems.
Key aspects of this challenging new role will be:
- Being the Business Owner for Regional Radiology Systems
- Providing ICT advise to the Regional Radiology Steering Group
- Facilitating Radiology departments across the six DHBs to achieve the benefits of Regional Radiology Services
- Ensuring effective communications between Regional Radiology and other Regional systems
If this sounds like you and you have:
- Ten years’ experience of customer service delivery within a technology environment ideally with Radiology systems
- An understanding of Information Technology Service Management practice frameworks and methods such as ITIL and CoBIT
- An understanding of the operational requirements of Healthcare service departments
- Excellent service delivery skills and experience of complex multiple organisational environments
- The ability to look at problems from a user perspective and the skills to progress and follow through to conclusion
Then we want to hear from you.
More details are available in the attached job description at our website https://tas.health.nz/employment/current-vacancies. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If this is you, please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications is 4pm, 24 January 2019.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Nemir Shaker on 021 144 2175 or email [email protected]