Finance Manager (Parental Cover)
- Fixed Term 13 – 14 month, full time
- Based in central Wellington
- Rewarding health sector role
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced CA qualified professional to provide parental leave cover, leading a small but efficient Finance team who produce a high volume of work across a range of financial services.
In this role, you will be accountable for leading and overseeing the day to day operations of the Finance team, providing financial accounting services across TAS. During the year you will focus on the introduction of a new financial management system, along with the development of processes to ensure the effective delivery of financial services.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Managing financial processes including payroll
- Preparing monthly reports for TAS Board and key stakeholder groups as required
- Providing robust and accurate financial advice and support
- Leading the annual budget process
- Preparing financial accounts and statements for the Strategic Plan and Annual Report
- Leading the audit process with external auditors
- Providing support, coaching and mentoring to all team members
To be considered for this role you must be someone who:
- Has 5+ years of commercial experience post-qualification
- Has leadership, mentoring and staff management experience
- Is flexible, customer focused and a team player
- Able to establishes and maintains excellent working relationships
- Comes with proven experience of problem solving and is highly organised
- Previous experience of introducing a financial management system would be a significant advantage.
We are looking for someone to start mid-July to be able to have a full handover with the incumbent.
More details are available in the job description at our website. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If this is you, we are keen to hear from you. In return, you will have the opportunity to join a fun, collaborative and hard-working team and enjoy a positive working environment. Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment.
The closing date for applications is 4pm Thursday 30 May 2019
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Sarah Sandford on 04 803 5831 or email [email protected]