- Exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator
- Based in Central Wellington
- Permanent Full Time
Central Region Technical Advisory Services Limited (known as TAS) is a Wellington-based, crown-owned, professional consultancy providing a range of solution-focused services to the New Zealand health sector regionally and nationally. Our work is driven by our passion to support our customers and stakeholders to provide a public health system that delivers the best health care and wellbeing outcomes and experiences for all New Zealanders.
Collaboration and partnership are central to how we work. We create value for our customers and stakeholders through our integrated approach to delivering strategic advice, insights, analysis, programmes and projects. We draw on the expertise, advice and leadership of health sector networks, actively seeking input and direction from a wide range of informed sources, including clinicians, professional groups, health managers and the Ministry of Health.
interRAI services within TAS have responsibility for the interRAI Comprehensive Clinical Assessment which is used to help inform and plan the health care needs of individuals receiving home based support services or care in aged residential care facilities.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced administrator to join our interRAI Services team. The Teams Administrator provides comprehensive business support to the interRAI Education and Support Team to assist with the provision of interRAI Service deliverables.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Superior organisational and self management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- The ability to organise meetings and book travel for multiple team members
- Taking detailed minutes, including action points, and distributing these
- Booking events, venues and organising catering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload with a positive can-do attitude
- An excellent customer service ethic, and is willing to help and support the rest of the team
- Competency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word
More details are available in the job description at our website - http://centraltas.co.nz/employment/current-vacancies/. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If you possess the skills we are looking for we are keen to hear from you. Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment by clicking 'Apply for this job' below.
The closing date for applications is 4pm, Thursday, 25 May 2017.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Brigette Meehan on 027 212 7308 or email Brigette.Meehan@dhbsharedservices.health.nz