Senior Organisational Development (OD) Specialist
- Lead the OD initiatives across the organisation
- Design develop and deliver learning and development
- Full time, permanent, Wellington based.
TAS is a professional services organisation, harnessing smart thinking on health. We provide a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector - working with the leaders and practitioners who plan, commission and provide health and social care - including the Ministry of Health and District Health Boards. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
The People and Communications team is a key business unit within TAS that ensures there are consistent standards, policies, processes and disciplines across critical business support functions in HR, Organisational Development (OD), Culture and Engagement and Corporate Communications.
The Senior OD Specialist will identify, evaluate, develop, implement and manage our learning and development needs, as we create a culture of leadership and growth, to help our people flourish. You will lead organisational development strategies to help our leaders grow and develop their team's learning and growth needs. You will also lead the design, development and implementation of strategic and tactical/OD people solutions and services aligned to our strategy, culture and values.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 5 or more years' experience as an OD generalist delivering the full range of OD services, preferably sole-charge of this function
- Proven ability to carry out OD services in a professional manner, using proven methods both traditional and modern, in both the private and public sectors
- Proven ability to complete the full learning development cycle (needs assessment, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and foster good customer and stakeholder relationships
- High energy and experience with delivering a high volume of output.
More details are available in the job description on our website https://tas.health.nz/careers/. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending us your CV and covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications is 4pm, Tuesday 17 September 2019.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Hillary Palmer, Director - People and Communications on [email protected].