Casual interRAI Educators
- Exciting opportunity for Registered Health Professionals
- Based New Zealand wide
- Casual as required.
TAS is a professional services organisation, harnessing smart thinking on health. We provide a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector - working with the leaders and practitioners who plan, commission and provide health and social care - including the Ministry of Health and District Health Boards. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
interRAI Services within TAS have responsibility for interRAI Comprehensive Clinical Assessment which is used to help inform and plan the health care needs of individuals receiving home-based support services or care in aged residential care facilities.
We are now looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team as casual interRAI educators.
In this role you must have:
- Competency in the interRAI Home Care or Long Term Care Facilities Assessment
- A current health professional practising certificate or discipline equivalent
- Good understanding of the New Zealand health sector particularly in Needs Assessment or Aged Residential Care Facilities
- Experience in training or sharing clinical knowledge with others
- Knowledge and understanding of interRAI and a certificate in adult teaching is desirable
- A full drivers license.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate your skills in:
- Computer literacy the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly in MS Word and Excel
- Organisation, planning and coordination
- Proactive approach to work demonstrating initiative and good judgement
- An eye for detail while maintaining, improving, efficient administration processes
- Independent problem solver who has good judgement about when to seek advice.
More details are available in the job description on our website https://tas.health.nz/careers/. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If you are interested in this role, we are keen to hear from you. Please apply by sending us your CV and covering to TAS Recruitment.
The closing date for applications is 4pm, Friday 20 September 2019.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Marg Milne, Manager interRAI Education and Support on [email protected] or 027 518 9131.