Collaboration Coordinator/s (2)
- Provide executive secretariat support
- One permanent opportunity
- One fixed term for 12 months to cover parental leave
- Modern Central Wellington location, close to vibrant Cuba Mall and buzzing local cafes.
Collaboration and Development is a professional service group within of TAS. Collaboration and Development provides a) planning support services that enable our customers to develop regional and national plans to optimise investments within sector constraints; b) collaboration services to enhance the effectiveness across key executive groups and enables them to deliver on key work programmes and projects; and c) integrated approach to business intelligence to provide insight and knowledge to inform sector prioritisation and service improvements.
The Collaboration Co-ordinator roles are responsible for supporting Executive Groups both National and Central Region. These roles are responsible for providing efficient, high quality co-ordination and secretariat support to ensure smooth preparation and running of board meetings. They provide a professional interface and links TAS and its internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Relevant work experience with governance board and multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus on building and maintaining strong working relationship with internal, external and multiple stakeholders.
- High level of organisational skills and results orientation.
- The ability to actively listen to discussions, integrate context and content, summarise and create a cohesive board reports.
- Works independently but knows when to work collaborate with others to meet deadlines and deliver requirements on time.
- Experience working within Health, a DHB and Ministry is an advantage.
If you possess the skills we are looking for we want to hear from you. In return, we will give you the opportunity to join a fast-paced, fun and dynamic team who work in a mutually supportive environment.
More details are available in the job description at our website https://tas.health.nz/employment/current-vacancies. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If this is you, please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications is 4pm, Friday 1 March 2019.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Deb Mulliss, Manager Collaboration and Development on 027 406 2998, or email [email protected].