Senior Communications Advisor
TAS is a professional services organisation that provides a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector. Our areas of expertise include education and support, planning and collaboration, data analysis and insights, audits and strategic workforce services. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
We are seeking a Senior Communications Advisor to lead the implementation of our external corporate communications. This position will play a key role in helping TAS grow our profile and tell our value story as we move into an exciting phase of organisation development. The role is based in a small strategy team focussed on delivering core corporate services within TAS.
Key accountabilities include:
- Successfully implementing our communications plan in line with strategic and business objectives
- Managing and growing our external channels including our website, and helping us expand into new ones
- Creating engaging content in a variety of formats
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on success to continuously improve
Key to your success in this role will be 7 years+ demonstrated experience;
- Developing engaging content across a variety of channels
- Communicating complex issues and ideas in simple ways
- Ensuring communications align with organisation strategy
- Succeeding in a sensitive stakeholder environment
- Building effective relationships to engage others in change
- Tons of initiative, with a passion for communications and striving for great results
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
More details are available in the job description at our website https://tas.health.nz/employment/current-vacancies/. You must have the right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to TAS recruitment by 4pm, Wednesday 19 December.