TAS is a professional services organisation that provides a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector. Our areas of expertise include education and support, planning and collaboration, data analysis and insights, audits and strategic workforce services. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
We are seeking a Communications Advisor to co-ordinate and develop our internal communications, ensuring strong awareness and engagement with our organisations purpose and key priorites. The role also provides support for our external communications through content generation. This is a newly established role, based in a small strategy team focussed on delivering core corporate services within TAS.
Key accountabilities include:
- Contributing to and implementing our internal communications plan in line with strategic and business objectives
- Managing and developing our internal communications channels including our intranet
- Creating engaging content in a variety of formats
- Championing the TAS brand and helping to develop and maintain TAS corporate templates
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on success to continuously improve
Key to your success in this role will be 3 years+ demonstrated experience;
- Developing engaging communications content across a variety of channels,
- Ensuring communications align with organisation strategy
- Building effective relationships with others
- Tons of initiative, with a passion for communications and striving for great results
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
More details are available in the job description at our website https://tas.health.nz/employment/current-vacancies/https:/. You must have the right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to TAS recruitment by 4pm, Wednesday 19 December.