Application Support Specialist
- Exciting IT opportunity
- Specialist level and working across the organisation
- Full time, permanent, Central Wellington based.
The Information Technology (IT) Services group is a key business group within TAS that ensures there are consistent standards, policies, process and discipline across critical IT services delivered to internal and external customers.
We are at a critical point in our IT evolution. We have migrated our infrastructure to Azure & Office 365 for improved resilience and control for the benefit of all users, and to provide a flexible platform for future growth.
We are looking for a Application Support Specialist who will work with the IT team and TAS business users to ensure a high level of application availability. The role requires risk analysis and early application problem identification and resolution. It will also provide technical support to end users, testing, supplier management and configure and implement system/application releases as required by the manage information systems.
The Application Support Specialist plays a key part in establishing and maintaining application training, related policies, standards, procedures and processes.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in information technology or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Cloud and application technologies such as Microsoft SQL, DBA experience, Power BI, SharePoint and Microsoft cloud-based services like Office 365 and Azure
- A good knowledge and skills in web applications, web site management services with the ability to troubleshoot problems
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people, both internally and externally, and excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and meet deadlines, and work to the highest standards of security, integrity, responsibility and responsiveness
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and energetic approach to work, demonstration initiative, a willingness to learn and good judgement.
More details are available in the job description on our website https://tas.health.nz/careers/. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending us your CV and covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications is 4pm, Monday 23 September 2019.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Norbert Weenink on [email protected].