- Full time, Permanent
- Excellent role to use your already honed administration skills
- Central Wellington location
TAS is a professional services organisation that provides a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector. Our areas of expertise include strategic planning and collaboration services, data analysis and insights, audit and assurance, strategic workforce services, and education and training. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
We have a position within our Employment Relations Team, providing team administrative support, undertaking the necessary planning and day to day coordination for secretariat and administrative services to the team.
This role is providing support and assistance to both the General Manager of Services and the Director of Employment Relations Services. It includes providing high quality coordination and support to the wider Employment Relations Services Team for the delivery of ER Services.
If you have great customer service skills, a collaborative and team player spirit, are flexible and have good organisational and planning skills with a good eye for detail we want to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- Proven organisational skills along with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst preserving the highest level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with previous experience in minute taking.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Keen eye for details and demonstrated ability to scrutinise information and data before publication.
- Knowledge in Employment Relations, collective bargaining or HR an advantage.
- Experience working within Health, a DHB or a Ministry is ideal.
More details are available in the job description at our website - https://tas.health.nz/employment/current-vacancies/.
You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If this is you, we are keen to hear from you. In return, you will have the opportunity to join a fun, collaborative and hard-working team and enjoy a positive working environment.
Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment.
The closing date for applications is on 4pm Monday, 18 February.
For any general enquiries, please email [email protected]